Thursday, August 12, 2010

K, cravings satisfied! I was dead hungry i tell you.. Cuz I left from Jerrome place as early as 745 (YESTERDAY) to Clementi without anythg! I cant go without caffine in the morning and my big boy did not prepare RAWRS shit i tell you. Hope he learned his lessons haha!

So i make my long journey to Clementi, (hoping that orientation suits me) who knows this marketing/advertising co turns out to be some... Sales thing uh. I am fine with sales though but the interview time was pretty deceiving you know, ... back to ubi for the sales thingy followed them till 1 + and headed back to the office at Clarkquay for the 2nd interview... and they say wait for calls for the FINAL confirmation.

. . . it will be a really really tiring journey for me to report work in the office 9am Clementi OR CQ, then follow their sales force to (Where-ever the location IS) then (Do sales) THEN, back to OFFICE EITHER OR. like *&^^%$#@~ Transportation cannot be claimed and ..... I think for a (LONNNNNNNG) term its gona suck balls so i decided to forgo it .

BReakfast and lunch FINALLY satisfied with Jerrome at sakae loh ! =)











:

(WASTE TIME INDEED) BUT EXPERIENCE DOUBLED TO SEE HOW EACH INDIVIDUAL SELLS -

Untill a lucky star came talking about "ANyone looking for 9-6 sales exec...." thats when I approached Cecilia for lobang and da-dang, back from interview, confirmed - work start after Monday(Last paper) ! YAYS! I think I <3 the new job x1000? hopefully , dont say too early first . . *cec duo duo zhi jiao please laojiao~


-




*loveTJR!!


(Should just..... give my Satistics a little hope!)

No comments: